For our friends in Singapore, here’s your chance to get our book!
Limited quantities available for Singaporeans or those residing in Singapore at $25 each.
This batch of books is special as they’re personally autographed by the authors, Nic Sim & Krista Goon.
The book is available in paperback via our Singaporean contact but she has limited quantities of the book until the next shipment.
With 226 pages and 10 chapters, our specific and in-depth how-to book helps you leverage your website for marketing results and growth.
We Reveal Everything You Need To Know
We reveal everything that you need to know to run a smart, marketing-driven website.
We share the exact same strategies that we’ve used in getting maximum profitability for our VIP clients. We give you the real stuff – stuff that no other web designer, web copywriter or marketer dares to. If you know Redbox Studio, you know that this is 18 years’ worth of experience, expertise and knowledge that you can’t get anywhere else.
Uncover the most exciting and must-know online marketing strategies and tactics such as:
- search engine optimisation (why you CAN get organic ranking and how to do so easily!)
- email marketing (why it’s super important and how to do it even if you’re a solopreneur)
- social media marketing (the right way to engage your fans and followers without you being there,
all the time)
- content marketing (why you need this and how to maximise this profitably)
Discover step-by-step approaches, insider tips and valuable shortcuts that you can use immediately in your own business when you read this book! Plus links to lots more resources (links to super useful websites and must-have bonuses).
- For overseas orders/inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the ebook version that you can download instantly, visit our shop.
How To Order:
1. Fill up the form below and click SUBMIT.
2. Pay into this account (POSB 153-88048-4, Lily Goon)
3. WhatsApp proof of payment to this number: +65 8318 9546 (Lily Goon)
4. Once payment is verified, the book(s) will be delivered to you at the meet-up point.